Purified Ruins is a dungeon in Elden Ring’s Liurnia of the Lakes region where you can find the Two Fingers Heirloom talisman and a Shabriri Grape. In this Elden Ring Purified Ruins guide, we’ll tell you where to find the dungeon, what loot to expect, enemies you’ll encounter, as well as where and how to meet with an NPC named Hyetta.
Purified Ruins location
The Purified Ruins are located near the southeast portion of the Liurnia of the Lakes region, along the southern part of the landmass east of the marshland. From the Liurnia Highway South site of grace, simply head a short distance north while veering slightly west to find your destination.
Purified Ruins loot
The main treasures you will find in the Purified Ruins are a Shabiri Grape and the Two Fingers Heirloom talisman. The latter item raises your faith stat while equipped.
- The Purified Ruins are guarded by soldiers and knights. Image: FromSoftware/Bandai Namco via Polygon
- Cuckoo Glintstone location. Image: FromSoftware/Bandai Namco via Polygon
There aren’t too many enemies in this region. You should be able to handle them easily enough simply by watching where you’re going and targeting enemies from a distance with sorcery. You should also be able to sneak up behind some of them to score a critical hit, potentially ending some fights before they even begin. Near the main group of guards, check a corpse for the Cuckoo Glintstone x4.
- Look for these barrels, jars, and boards. Image: FromSoftware/Bandai Namco via Polygon
- Stairwell with the debris cleared. Image: FromSoftware/Bandai Namco via Polygon
- Purified Ruins stairs location. Image: FromSoftware/Bandai Namco via Polygon
- Two Fingers Talisman location. Image: FromSoftware/Bandai Namco via Polygon
- Golden Rune location. Image: FromSoftware/Bandai Namco via Polygon
At the center of the ruins, look for crates and pots positioned near some boards on the ground. Destroy the boards and enter a lower portion of the ruins to find the Shabriri Grape item on a corpse to your left, as well as the Two Fingers Heirloom talisman inside a treasure chest. In the southwest portion of the ruins, there are more barrels on a higher ledge, and you can check along the lower stonework ledge to their side for a Golden Rune .
If you’re ready to leave the area, check a separate block of ruins to the north of the main structure to find a portal that takes you to the southern entrance of the Raya Lucaria Academy, though you need a key to pass through the gates. Before you travel through that portal, however, you may wish to meet with a special NPC to continue her side quest.
A visit with Hyetta
- Meeting Hyetta in the Purified Ruins. Image: FromSoftware/Bandai Namco via Polygon
- Hyetta location in the Purified Ruins. Image: FromSoftware/Bandai Namco via Polygon
To the west of the ruins, you may be able to meet an NPC named Hyetta. Hyetta appears at the location only if you have completely finished Irina’s quest in the Weeping Peninsula region, have been invaded by and defeated Edgar when paying a visit to the Revenger’s Shack, and have met Hyetta for the first time near the Lake-Facing Cliffs site of grace. At that location, you need to have given her a Shabriri Grape. Provided you have completed that list of tasks, you can then meet her at the Purified Ruins to give her another Shabriri Grape — like the one you found above.