The final part of the Genshin Impact “Summertime Odyssey” quest line has you going back to the mysterious Fatui machine and finding Crystalline Cores. Our Crystalline Core guide details how to find the three cores and release them from the contraptions in the “Like Rhyme and Song, the Summer Reverie” quest.
The quest navigation will mark the islands you need to head to and the in-game notice will tell you which directions you need to rotate the machines to get the cores. If you’re too lazy to keep opening the image, here you go:
And if you don’t even want to decipher the image, we list the directions below.
Northern island Crystalline Core rotation
- Northern machine: Right, left, left
- Southern machine: Right, right, left
Southern island Crystalline Core rotation
- Northern machine: Right, left
- Southwestern machine: Right, left, right
- Eastern machine: Left, left, right
Eastern island Crystalline Core rotation
- Northern machine: Left, left, right
- Southern machine: Right, left, right