Pokémon Scarlet and Violet’s final story battle is a tough one. After you get to the end of “The Way Home,” you’ll fight one more trainer before you get to get and actually use Koraidon and Miraidon (depending on which version you’re playing).
This battle is tough. You should be around level 65-70 before taking it on. Just like other battles at this level, this trainer has no set type preference, so they have no specific weaknesses. You’ll have to just hit them with what you got, assuming that you do have a diverse, powerful party by now.
[Ed. note: Spoilers for the end of the main story of Pokémon Violet and Scarlet are below. Please proceed at your own risk.]
AI Sada battle (Scarlet only)
The robotic version of Professor Sada only uses Pokémon from the past. She does not Terastallize any of her party, but her Roaring Moon hits like a truck. Her party is:
- Slither Wing, level 66 (bug/fighting)
- Scream Tail, level 66 (fairy/psychic)
- Brute Bonnet, level 66 (grass/dark)
- Flutter Mane, level 66 (ghost/fairy)
- Sandy Shocks, level 66 (electric/ground)
- Roaring Moon, level 67 (dragon/dark)
AI Turo battle (Violet only)
The robotic version of Turo only uses Pokémon from the future. He also does not Terastallize any of his party, which is as follows:
- Iron Moth, level 66 (fire/poison)
- Iron Bundle, level 66 (ice/water)
- Iron Hands, level 66 (fighting/electric)
- Iron Jugulis, level 66 (dark/flying)
- Iron Thorns, level 66 (rock/electric)
- Iron Valiant, level 67 (fairy/fighting)
After beating your respective professor, your legendary Pokémon will face off against theirs. Don’t worry too much, as the fight is scripted. After beating them, you’ll be able to actually use your Koraidon or Miraidon in battles, rather than merely as a mount in the overworld.