Kitakami has eight members of the Ogre Clan romping about, wearing Ogerpon masks and challenging trainers to battle in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet: The Teal Mask DLC. You’ll meet a guy by the entrance to Kitakami Hall who tasks you with finding them, promising rewards in return.
Some of the Ogre Clan members can be hard to find, as they’re in caves or on top of cliffs, but have no fear, we have your back.
Below we list out the rewards and the locations of the eight Ogre Clan members. We also list out their parties, but note that we have beaten the base game, which does affect how the levels scale in The Teal Mask. Your levels may be lower if you haven’t beaten Pokémon Scarlet and Violet.
Ogre Clan rewards
You can return to the NPC at the shrine to get a reward for each member you beat. You get the following for beating all eight of the Kitakami Ogre Clan:
- Focus Sash
- 5 Exp. Candies XL
- Assault Vest
- 10 Rare Candies
- Choice Specs
- 3 Ability Capsules
- Choice Band
- Ability Patch
Ogre Clan member locations and parties
The order you fight the Ogre Clan members does not matter, but you won’t be able to fight the eighth member — Ogre Clan master Murumasa — until the other seven are defeated.
Kanemitsu of the Kitakami Ogre Clan
Kanemitsu is in Paradise Barrens, south of a large rock.
- Ninetales, fire (level 75)
- Shiftry, grass/dark (level 75)
- Chandelure, ghost/fire (level 76)
- Lilligant, grass (level 77)
Kunitsuna of the Kitakami Ogre Clan
Kunitsuna is south of a small pool of water along the western part of Oni Mountain.
- Carbink, rock/fairy (level 75)
- Golem, rock/ground (level 75)
- Froslass, ice/ghost (level 76)
- Mamoswine, ice/ground (level 77)
Kotetsu of the Kitakami Ogre Clan
To get to Kotetsu, you actually need to enter a cave entrance in the southeast part of the Crystal Pool and fall down a hole.
- Heracross, bug/fighting (level 75)
- Gallade, psychic/fighting (level 75)
- Conkeldurr, fighting (level 76)
- Kommo-o, dragon/fighting (level 77)
Raikiri of the Kitakami Ogre Clan
Raikiri is also in a cave, but you can get to it by following the river and waterfalls north from Mossui Town.
- Raichu, electric (level 75)
- Probopass, rock/steel (level 75)
- Luxray, electric (level 76)
- Vikavolt, bug/electric (level 77)
Hasebe of the Kitakami Ogre Clan
Hasebe is at the top of one of the Fellhorn Gorge cliffs, directly south of the flying waypoint sign that labels Fellhorn Gorge as a wonder of Kitakami.
- Politoed, water (level 75)
- Ludicolo, water/grass (level 75)
- Drednaw, water/rock (level 76)
- Basculegion, water/ghost (level 77)
Munechika of the Kitakami Ogre Clan
Munechika is all the way at the top of Oni Mountain, east of the Crystal Pool. Keep climbing up the mountain to see him — don’t scale down or head into any of the nearby caves.
- Ambipom, normal (level 75)
- Maushold, normal (level 75)
- Greedent, normal (level 76)
- Snorlax, normal (level 77)
Masamune of the Kitakami Ogre Clan
Masamune is in a bamboo thicket to the east of Kitakami Hall.
- Grimmsnarl, dark/fairy (level 75)
- Gardevoir, psychic/fairy (level 75)
- Ribombee, bug/fairy (level 76)
- Clefable, fairy (level 77)
Muramasa, secret master of the Kitakami Ogre Clan
Muramasa is outside of the Kitakami Hall entrance, and he’s the guy who rewards you with items for taking down the Ogre Clan. Surprise! He is the secret leader and eighth member.
- Gengar, ghost/poison (level 75)
- Crawdaunt, water/dark (level 75)
- Trevenant, ghost/grass (level 76)
- Dusclops, ghost (level 77)
- Kingambit, dark/steel (level 80)