How to find Rota Ooh shrine
Rota Ooh shrine is located just southwest of Outskirt Stable, in Hyrule’s Central Tower region. Browse the gallery below to see the precise location, which is also southwest of Central Tower and northwest of the Great Plateau Tower.
How to solve Rota Ooh shrine and find its treasure chests
Browse the gallery above to see the steps listed below.
- To the right of the entrance, use cryonis to create an ice block near the back of the water. (See the first image above for a good location.)
- Climb up the ice block, jump onto solid ground and pick up the orange orb.
- Throw the orange orb into the water you just came from, and swim to push it onto dry land.
- Throw the orange orb into the basket to the right of where you entered. (See the third image in the gallery above.)
- Shoot the switch with an arrow (or use stasis on the switch). That’ll put the ball where it needs to be, tilt the area in front of you and activate a launcher.
- Step on the launcher and fly into the air.
- Paraglide straight ahead to the platform with the treasure chest.
- From the platform with the treasure chest, glide into the northwest corner of the room for a second treasure chest.
- Return to the launcher, and fly into the air again.
- At your highest point, shoot an arrow at the switch again. That’ll rotate the platform underneath you so that you land on the alternate configuration and walk to the exit.
- Meet Rota Ooh, and collect your spirit orb.
Update: Thanks to a Polygon reader, who graciously pointed out that the original version of this guide omitted the first three steps.