Cyber Monday and Black Friday may be over, but you can still find great deals on extra storage for your console, handheld, or PC. Many of our favorite SSDs and microSD card options are still available for their lowest prices ever, so it’s time to get a deal while you can.
Whether you need a speedy, expansion card for your Xbox Series X like the WD Black C50, a heatsink-equipped SSD for your PlayStation 5 or PC like the Samsung 990 Pro, or a capacious microSD card for your Nintendo Switch or Steam Deck, you’ll find what you need with our collection of the best Cyber Monday SSD and microSD card deals.
While we won’t be providing any future updates to this particular piece, make sure to check out our collection of the best Cyber Monday deals you can still get. If you have other wishlists to shop for, be sure to check out Polygon’s extensive coverage on the best board game deals, and the best gaming monitor deals that are still available in the wake of Cyber Monday.
Best Cyber Monday deals on PS5 and PC SSDs
If you’re planning to expand the storage on your PlayStation 5 or PC, it’s a great idea to get an M.2 SSD with a heatsink pre-installed (or you’ll need to buy your own heatsink; it’s easy and affordable to buy one and put it on by yourself). Best Buy is currently offering discounts on the heatsink-equipped versions of the 1 TB and 2 TB Samsung 990 Pro. The 1 TB model is available for $89.99 (was $119.99), while the 2 TB SSD is on sale for $139.99 (was $189.99).
If you already have an M.2 heatsink on hand, the 1 TB and 2 TB models of the Samsung 990 Pro without their preinstalled heatsink are also on sale. The 1 TB version is currently discounted to $79.99 (was $129.99) at Best Buy, while the 2 TB model can be picked up for $119.99 (was $199.99).
- Newegg is offering the 4 TB model of the WD_Black SN850X, which doesn’t come with a built-in heatsink but is currently on sale for $289.99 (was $349.99).
- The best deal on a 2230-sized M.2 SSD for the Steam Deck or ROG Ally is on the 1 TB model of the Corsair MP600 Mini on sale at Amazon for $79.99 (was $89.99).
Best Cyber Monday deals on microSD cards
- The 1.5 TB SanDisk Ultra is one of the largest microSD cards currently available. For Cyber Monday, Amazon has discounted this massive memory card to $119.99, the lowest price to date for the $149.99 microSD card.
- Amazon is discounting the 1 TB model of the SanDisk Extreme microSD card to $95.99 (was $99.99), its lowest price to date.
- A pair of less expensive 1 TB microSD cards are also on sale for their lowest price ever at Amazon. The PNY Elite microSD card is on sale for $89.42 (was $124.99).
Look out for more new deals as we get closer to Cyber Monday. But if you’ve got to buy something now, there are fantastic prices on Samsung’s and SanDisk’s high-capacity microSD cards.
Best Cyber Monday deals on Xbox expansion cards
- Expansion cards are still the best way to give your Xbox Series X some extra storage space, since they’re as fast as the console’s internal storage. Currently, the 1 TB model of the WD Black C50 is on sale for $139.99 at Best Buy and Amazon (was $149.99).
Looking for more deals? Check out all of Polygon’s favorite Cyber Monday 2023 deals.