Cyber Monday 2023 is over, but there are still plenty of excellent discounts to check out. Our post is full of all the great deals that haven’t expired yet, from toys and board games to gaming accessories and more. Our table of contents below will let you jump directly to your preferred deals.
The best D&D Cyber Monday deals
- Dungeons & Dragons Starter Set: Dragons of Stormwreck Isle is $13.98 (was $19.99)
- D&D Replicas of the Realms: Efreeti Statue is $109.99 (was $249.99)
- D&D Campaign Case: Terrain is $40.23 (was $64.99)
- Giant Book of Battle Mats Volume 3 is $38.92 (was $41.86)
- The special edition box set of fifth-edition Dungeons & Dragons rulebooks is currently available from Amazon and Target for $93.99 (was $169.95). The box set contains the Player’s Handbook, Dungeon Master’s Guide, and Monster Manual in addition to a DM screen — all held in their own slipcase.
- D&D Replicas of the Realm: Githyanki Statue is $79.99 (was $249.99)
The best board game Cyber Monday deals
- Take a short hike through the East Sea Road in Japan with Tokaido, a lovely little board game that’s available from Amazon for $24.76 (was $39.99).
- If Age of Empires were a deck-building game, you’d have 7 Wonders. Typically available for $59.99, you can currently pick up a copy from Amazon for $39.99.
- Azul, the beautiful tile-matching game is currently discounted to $31.99 at Amazon (was $39.99).
- Concept, a favorite of Polygon’s Overboard team, is $34.83 (was $44.99)
- Star Wars: The Deckbuilding Game, which we previewed recently, is $18.99 (was $37.99)
- Bear-mounted cavalry clash with steam-powered mechs in the territory control game Scythe, which is on sale at Amazon for $63.99 (was $79.99).
- Pandemic Legacy: Season 1 is perhaps the quintessential Legacy board game. Originally $69.99, you can pick up this tense, cooperative board game at Amazon for $49.97.
- Frostpunk The Board Game, based on the popular PC game, is $109 (was $199.99)
- Twilight Imperium 4th Edition, one of the biggest and best strategy games ever made, is $131.99 (was $164.99)
- Twilight Imperium: Prophecy of Kings Expansion (for the revised 4th Edition) is $71.83 (was $109.99)
- Dead of Winter, the popular pop-culture infused post-apocalyptic strategy game, is down to $35.65 (was $59.95)
- World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King - A Pandemic System Board Game is filled with great miniatures, and at $37.97 it’s a decent deal as well (was $59.99)
The best Magic: The Gathering Cyber Monday deals
- Wizards of the Coast Game night: Free-for-All 2022, which turns Magic into a party game, is $35.18 (was $54)
- Magic: The Gathering Doctor Who Commander Deck Bundle is $184.75 (was $249.95)
- Chaos Incarnate (Black-red) is $26.05 (was $30)
- Grave Danger (Blue-black) is $24.93 (was $30)
- Unfinity Collector Booster Box, also quite sticky, is $153 (market price high of $182 in Jan. 2023)
- The Brothers’ War Collector Booster Box is $195 (market price high of $230 in Nov. 2022)
- Dominaria Remastered Draft Booster Box, which includes cards from 27 previous sets that span the game’s 30-year history, is $107 (market price high of $217 in Nov. 2022)
- Dominaria Remastered Collector Booster Box, which includes cards from 27 previous sets that span the game’s 30-year history, is $172.12 (market price high of $329 in Nov. 2022)
- Phyrexia: All Will Be One Jumpstart Booster Box can complete your collection for $63.93 (market price high of $92 in Nov. 2022)
- Starter Commander Deck Bundle, including all five starter decks, is $106.95 (was $125)
- Unfinity Draft Booster box, filled with stickers of all things, is $85.94 (market price high of $95 in April 2023)
Best video game Cyber Monday deals
- Gaming gift cards are still discounted at Amazon, including Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack family memberships that are on sale for $71.89 instead of $79.99. Newegg has also discounted $100 Xbox Gift Cards, letting you pick up $100 worth of currency to spend in the Xbox Games Store for $88 when you use the code BFCY2Z525 at checkout.
- Final Fantasy 16 for PS5 is $35 (was $69.99) at Best Buy. Square Enix’s latest entry embraces real-time combat and a whole lot of grittiness. This is the lowest price that we’ve seen yet for the game (which is still exclusive to PS5 — for now), so there’s never been a better time to buy.
- Assassin’s Creed Mirage for PS5 and Xbox Series X is $39.99 (was $49.99). This game recently launched, and beyond being a solid game that has a more reduced scope, it’s hard not to also love its cheaper debut price, which is considerably less than the industry average.
- If you’d prefer to indulge in a more classic Assassin’s Creed title, PC players can currently pick up Assassin’s Creed Syndicate for free through the Ubisoft Connect app. You can make Syndicate a part of your permanent collection through Dec. 6.
- You can already get $20 off the Metal Gear Solid Master Collection Vol. 1 for every platform at Best Buy and Amazon. It costs $39.99 (was $59.99).
- Elden Ring is $42.99 (was $59.99) for PS5 and Xbox at Best Buy. From Software’s stunning 2022 open-world title remains a must-play, especially before its anticipated “Shadow of the Erdtree” expansion arrives. Note: The Xbox version of Elden Ring costs just $24.99 at GameStop. On PS4 (which allows a free update to the PS5 version if you have a disc-based console), it’s just $19.99 at GameStop.
- Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl are typically $59.99 each, but you can pick up either title from GameStop for $29.99.
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition for Xbox Series X is just $19.99 (was $39.99) at GameStop.
- Octopath Traveler 2 for the PS5 is $29.99 (was $59.99) at GameStop.
- The physical version of Red Dead Redemption for PS4 (also playable on PS5) is $29.99 at Best Buy (was $49.99). In case you’ve always wanted a PS4 disc copy of one of the PS3 era’s defining games, albeit with very few modern updates, you can now buy it. Since launch, Rockstar Games added a 60 frames per second mode you can turn on while playing the game on PS5.
- Red Dead Redemption (digital and physical) is $34.99 (was $49.99) from the Nintendo Store for the Switch. Other retailers aren’t offering this discount on the Switch version.
- Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core Reunion, the reimagined version of Square Enix’s tough-to-access PSP title, is $29.99 (was $49.99) at Best Buy and Amazon. It’s available for PS4, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch. The best deal of all is at GameStop, where you can grab it for PlayStation or Xbox for $24.99.
- Star Wars Jedi: Survivor is $34.97 at Walmart (was $69.99). The sequel to Jedi: Fallen Order delivers more of that good stuff in terms of combat, story, and solid character development.
- Forspoken for PS5 is $19.99 at Best Buy (was $69.99)
- Luigi’s Mansion 3 (digital and physical) is $53.09 (was $59.99) at Walmart. .
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (physical) is $53.99 at Best Buy (was $59.99).
Best gaming hardware Cyber Monday deals
- All Xbox consoles are at least $50 off. This includes the stand-alone Xbox Series X console at Best Buy, which sells for $449.99. At Target, the Series X is $449.99. GameStop is honoring the same price. The Diablo 4 Xbox Series X bundle at Walmart and Microsoft is even cheaper at $439.99.
- Target is offering discounts on three-month subscriptions to PC Game Pass, and Game Pass Ultimate. Normally $49.99, you can get three months of Game Pass Ultimate for just $37.49, while three months of the PC-exclusive version can be picked up for $22.49 (was $29.99).
- The Asus ROG Ally is a powerful gaming handheld that can be equipped with either the Z1 or Z1 Extreme CPU. Right now you can find both models discounted to their lowest price ever at Best Buy, with the standard version on sale for $449.99, and the Z1 Extreme version discounted to $599.99.
- At GameStop, you can get the original PlayStation 5 that can play discs for just $449.99, a $50 price reduction.
- At multiple retailers, you can get one of Sony’s new, slimmer PS5 consoles for $499.99 (its regular cost) that comes bundled with either Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 or Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 for no extra cost (a $69.99 value).
- If you’re planning to buy a Nintendo Switch this holiday, and have your sights set on the standard $299.99 model, make sure you get this holiday Switch bundle that also includes Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and three months of Nintendo’s Switch Online service for no extra cost.
- Are you a fan of Super Smash Bros.? Nintendo now sells a new Switch OLED bundle that includes Super Smash Bros. Ultimate for no extra charge. Get it all, including custom-designed Joy-Cons, for $349.99.
- The 34-inch Alienware QD-OLED curved gaming monitor is $799.99 at Dell’s site (was $1,099.99). This is the biggest price drop we’ve seen on this model (seen directly above).
- One of the most unique gaming monitors to hit the market, the 45-inch Corsair Xeneon Flex offers a 240 Hz refresh rate and has a panel that can transform from flat to curved. Right now, the Xeneon is on sale for $1,299.99 at Amazon (was $1,999.99).
- The 49-inch ASUS ROG Strix XG49WCR is a curved gaming monitor with a 165 Hz refresh rate. You can currently pick one up for $849 (was $999).
- The best deal on a 2230-sized M.2 SSD for the Steam Deck or ROG Ally is on the 1 TB model of the Corsair MP600 Mini on sale at Amazon for $79.99 (was $89.99).
- Best Buy is currently offering discounts on the heatsink-equipped versions of the 1 TB and 2 TB Samsung 990 Pro. The 1 TB model is available for $89.99 (was $119.99), while the 2 TB SSD is on sale for $139.99 (was $189.99).
- The Cyber Monday deal on the Meta Quest 2 is live at GameStop, Target, Amazon, Walmart, and at Best Buy, knocking $50 off the cost.
Best entertainment Cyber Monday deals
- Google’s 4K HDR Chromecast that includes a remote is $37.99 (was $49.99) at Best Buy.
- Best Buy has an exclusive line of Disney 100 4K Blu-ray discs in Steelbook cases, and has discounted them to $22.99 from $29.99. Some of the titles featured in this promotion include the original Star Wars trilogy, and Toy Story, to name a few.
- Through Dec. 4, Barnes & Noble is slashing prices on many Criterion Collection movies, including DVDs, Blu-rays, 4K Blu-rays, and even top-tier box sets. This semi-annual sale is the perfect time to pick up acclaimed movies from the modern era, as well as older must-see films that have been lovingly repackaged.
- Parasite (4K Blu-ray + Blu-ray + digital code) is $11.49 (was $23) at Amazon.
- Creed 3 (4K Blu-ray + Blu-ray + digital code) is $21.99 at Best Buy (was $32.99).
- Junji Ito Collection: The Complete Series on Blu-ray is $34.74 (was $64.98) at Amazon.
Best Cyber Monday toy deals
- The Lego Star Wars AT-TE Walker is typically priced at $139.99, but you can pick up this 1,082-piece set from Walmart for just $112.99.
- Right now you can bring home the Lego Star Wars Tie Bomber and its powerful payload for $52 from Walmart (was $63.51)
- The aesthetically pleasing Lego Tales of the Space Age set is on sale at Best Buy for $42.99 (was $49.99). The 688-piece set is a delightfully minimalist tribute to humanity’s unwavering appetite for discovery.
- The Peach starter course for Lego Super Mario is currently discounted to $47.99 at Amazon (were $59.99).
- The Nerf Needler is currently available for its lowest price ever from Amazon. This striking replica of the iconic Halo weapon is on sale for $99.99 at Amazon (was $109.99), and comes packaged with a code for in-game content for Halo: Infinite.
- Normally $55.99, the Nerf Halo MA40 assault rifle is currently discounted to $24.99 at Amazon. This blaster also comes packaged with a code to access exclusive in-game cosmetics for Halo: Infinite.
- The Disney Villians Funko Pop collector’s set is currently on sale at Amazon for $44 (was $64.99). The four-piece bundle includes figures of Ursula, Maleficent, Doctor Facilier, and Queen Grimhilde.